T: 020 8144 6811 | +44 20 8144 6811 |
Website Terms and Conditions
1. By using tonygregory.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website, if you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access and/or use tonygregory.com.
2. We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of tony.gregory.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
3. You agree to use tonygregory.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of tonygregory.com. You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on tonygregory.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in tony gregory consulting limited or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use tonygregory.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any tonygregory.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of tonygregory.com content requires the prior written permission of tony gregory consulting limited.
5. The names, images and logos identifying tony gregory or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of tony gregory consulting limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of tony gregory consulting limited or any other third party.
6. tonygregory.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to tony gregory consulting limited its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, tony gregory consulting limited/tonygregory.com excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Tony Gregory consulting limited/tonygregory.com does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by us is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of tony gregory consulting limited/tonygregory.com r any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
7. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes tony gregory consulting limited/tonygregory.com liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, tony gregory consulting limited/tonygregory.com shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of tonygregory.com regardless of the form of action.
8. Tony Gregory consulting limited/tonygregory.com do not warrant that functions available on tonygregory.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that tonygregory.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
11. The failure or delay of us to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive any of our rights to enforce that right.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes
The full name of our company is TONY GREGORY CONSULTING LTD. The company is registered in England & Wales under registration number 03969294. Our registered address is 16 RGA, 1 Rutland Road, E9 7TT, You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including but not limited to your IP address, geographical location, referral source, length of visit, page views);
2. information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website;
3. information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
4. information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
5. any other information that you choose to send to us;
We may use your personal information to:
1. administer the website;
2. improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
3. enable your use of the services available on the website;
4. send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
5. send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
6. send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
7. send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
8. send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications; and
9. deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including but not limited to the United States and Japan) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.